Diversified equity mutual funds have made last year a turnaround for the mutual fund investors. Some of the funds have generated 201% returns in the last year. The average returns generated by some of the best schemes are also around 115%. Do you want to earn such returns for your savings? Read further and you can learn more.
Diversified Equity schemes invest in equities of diverse sectors. They do not restrict themselves to a particular sector. If they feel bullish on some sector, then they immediately invest in that particular sector. As they are open in their investment policies, they are earning more and generating good returns for their investors.
Some of the top performing diversified equity mutual funds for the year 2010 are listed below. You have to consult a certified financial agent before investing. Also please note that in this type of investments, the past returns are not guaranteed in future.
- Principal Emerging Blue Chip Fund
- Magnum Emerging Business Fund
- JM Emerging Leaders Fund
- ICICI Prudential Discovery Fund
These are some of the schemes that would be recommended under this category. But you can still work smarter and invest in a particular scheme that would outperform the other schemes under the same category.
How to Find the Best Diversified Equity Scheme?
- Compare the returns generated by the scheme for the past 6 months, 1 year, 3 years and 5 years.
- Check the consistency of the returns and dividends declared by the scheme.
- Read more details on the schemes and analyze the other important points.