Real Estate

Property Developers Home Purchase Schemes For Airmen

One of the many methods that UK developers are supporting our Armed Forces serving in Afghanistan and other countries around the World is by offering a special Armed Forces house purchase scheme.

One of the many methods that UK developers are supporting our Armed Forces serving in Afghanistan and other countries around the World is by offering a special Armed Forces house purchase scheme.

One such UK house builder offering such an incentive scheme is DW Homes based in the county of Leicestershire.

David Wilson Homes offers all sorts of housing from residences thru to luxury detached properties and this scheme isn't contingent upon the type of property being acquired and is offered at a consistent level of discount.

The basic scheme rules ate that for every ?25000 of house price there's a discount of ?1000, so in straightforward terms if you're buying at ?250,000 you will be offered a reduction of ?10, 000 which is equivalent to a discount of 4%.

The builder tells me that there is not a upper limit to this plan so the bigger the price the higher the discount offered by DW Houses.

This housing developer is part of the Barratt Builders and so comes backed by a builder with a very solid reputation for fair dealing and quality.

There are other sales motivations offered by the company to help get a home and they include a deposit match scheme where the house builder will match your deposit up to up to 5% so if you are in a position to save 5% they're going to put in 5% making has a grand total of 10%, leaving you to find extra funds of 90% to finish the house purchase.

The only way to do that is to get a mortgage lending source which will lend you 90%, but this isn't necessarily the best way to do this and by some way the most straightforward and fastest way is to use a mortgage broker to find you the best deal.I am told that a mortgage broker called Hurst does many of the mortgages for house builders such as Barratt and Fairview.

Rob Sherwood is an independent correspondent that writes continually about the schemes that help consumers to buy homes, so to learn more about the new homes sales incentives that could help you purchase a new home visit Rob’s site at Which Property Mentor??