Cosmetic surgery is the art of remolding the appearance of particular body parts by qualified surgeons. Usually individuals desire to alter their breast, ears, eyes, face, hair, nose and abdomens. For the breasts, typical cosmetic surgery consists of augmenting, reducing or remolding the breasts. Eye surgery includes adjusting drooping upper eyelids or eliminating puffy bags beneath the eyes. Normally, facial cosmetic surgery includes removing facial wrinkles, creases and acne scars; or changing the form of the nose. It also includes getting rid of fats from the tummy.
As cosmetic surgery carries a major decision-making process, it is critical to choose a doctor that you have faith with. Select a doctor that has finished at least five years of surgical training and at least 2 years in plastic surgery. Take one who is a developed and knowledgeable surgeon that operates only in recognized aesthetic clinics. Be observant to the doctor’s character and whether he clings to a strict code of ethics. And lastly, always make sure that your doctor puts your safety first.
The following checklist can serve as your guide when planning for a cosmetic surgery consultation:
1. Is the doctor registered?
2. Is the doctor knowledgeable and trained specifically in the field of plastic surgery?
3. How many years of plastic surgery training has the doctor had?
4. Are you sure that the procedure you are about to get fits you?
5. What will be expected of you to get the best results?
6. Where and how will the doctor do your cosmetic surgery?
7. What is the appropriate surgical technique recommended for me?
8. How long of a recovery period can you expect, and will the doctor right away help in case of complications during the recuperation period?
9. What are the risks and complications connected with the process?
10. What are your options if you are unsatisfied with the cosmetic surgery?
Learn more about the besttechniques and other services offered by our top notch aesthetic clinics.