Google has posted a new ad for the holidays, and this one is all about Google Assistant. And specifically, how Macaulay Culkin’s role in the Home Alone movies would’ve been made much easier had the virtual assistant existed at that point. That said, the movies themselves surely would have been much more boring as a consequence. Take a look for yourself:
For a limited time, the Assistant has these Home Alone easter eggs available:
– Hey Google, how much do I owe you?
– Hey Google, did I forget something?
– Hey Google, the Wet Bandits are here.
– Hey Google, its me Snakes. I got the stuff.
– Hey Google, I’m the man of the house.
Try them and have some fun. The company has also released a Making Of video for its Macaulay Culkin collaboration, going behind the scenes. Here it is for your viewing pleasure:
One thing’s for sure, in today’s world filled to the brim with virtual assistants, it’s harder to rob the houses of people who use them in such creative ways.